World Languages Collaborative 2020 Fall
The World Languages Collaborative (WLC) for 2020 will be fully virtual. This is a great opportunity for us to talk about teaching in the most challenging of times. The date of the event is set up for Saturday, October 17th, 2020. The 45 minute sessions will run via Zoom with presentations followed by questions and discussions or breakouts. Contact, Olga Amarie, by September 15 if you would like to contribute. Possible topics include:
- Less is more (how to streamline and pare down for online learning)
- Maintaining and building proficiency
- Assessment in the time of COVID-19
- Differentiated instruction during distance learning
- Student engagement in a virtual environment
- Culture and Interculturality
- Blended learning for World Languages teachers
- Addressing all communicative modes
- Creating engaging activities for World Languages learners
- Any other teaching related topic or suggestion is more than welcome.
Certificates for all presenters and attendees will be provided after the event. Thank you so much for your willingness to participate.
Posted in Events & Languages