Honors in History
To graduate with Honors in History, a student must:
- Be admitted to the Honors College;
- Successfully complete:
- HIST 2630 with a grade of B or higher
- HIST 3630H with a grade of B or higher
- HONS 4999 for one credit hour*
- HONS 4999 for two credit hours in separate semester with the same* faculty mentor as the first semester of HONS 4999;
- Successfully complete and present an Honors Thesis or Capstone Project;
- Be in good standing in the Honors College at the time of graduation.
*Taking the entire three credit-hour sequence of HONS 4999 with a faculty mentor substitutes for the HIST 4635 Senior Seminar required for History Majors.
Last updated: 12/16/2020