Please join me in congratulating our colleagues and students on their awards and recognition in the fall semester 2020
- Michael Hall won the Association of the Global South Studies Presidential Award at the group’s annual conference in December.
- Corinna Zeltsman, CLEC grant of $3000 to bring a speaker on the History of Latino/as in the US South to campus this spring
- Alena Pirok, Georgia Humanities Grant of $1350 for her graduate class on Urban Public History in the spring semester
- Michael van Wagenen, as part of a collaborative campus and community effort for the Ogeechee International History Film Festival, a Georgia Humanities Grant of $2000
- Alyssa Saldivar (undergraduate student), Undergraduate Student Travel award of $1000 to present her research at the Conference on HIstorical and Underwater Archaeology in Boston
- Jessica Forsee (graduate student), Graduate Student Professional Development Fund for Research award of $736 for research at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library
- Alyssa Windsor (graduate student), Graduate Student Professional Development Fund for Research award of $798 for research at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library.
Posted in Uncategorized