Clear to Graduate Tips
Tips for students in the Department of Communication Arts preparing to clear for graduation:
- Visit the Registrar’s Office on Sweetheart Circle during office hours. They are located on the third floor of the Rosenwald Building.
- Pickup the graduation clearance packet from the Registrar’s Office.
- Make an appointment with your advisor in the Communication Arts Department at least four semesters prior to the semester you plan to walk.
- Plan for at least an hour for this appointment with your advisor.
- Show up for your appointment with your advisor and be on time.
- Complete the paperwork with your advisor.
- Make a copy of the signed paperwork for yourself BEFORE submitting it to the Registrar’s Office.
- Walk your form back to the Registrar’s Office to submit.
- Watch your email for updates or notices from the Registrar’s Office (it may take several weeks or months for the paperwork to be processed by the Registrar’s Office).
- Please note: if you make changes to your planned schedule to graduate on any of your remaining semesters, this may impact your graduation clearance.
Information from the Registrar’s Office
Last updated: 10/9/2017