Kendra R. Parker
Kendra R. Parker is an alum of Howard University and is an Assistant Professor of African American Literature in the Department of Literature. Dr. Parker teaches undergraduate and graduate courses on both the Armstrong and Statesboro campuses.
- ENGL 2100: Black Vampires
- ENGL 3030: Black Vampires in Literature and Film
- ENGL 3350: Introduction to African American Literature
- ENGL 5590: Black Autobiography and Memoir
- ENGL 4435: Understanding Octavia E. Butler (Armstrong Campus)
Last updated: 7/21/2022